News & resources
- News / Basca Theater: Call for Performances (Romania)Basca Theater are looking for theatre, circus, dance or any other kinds of performance, in any language, for ‘in : v z b l festival’ 2023. Selected artistic interventions can take place between 1 September – 15 November 2023.
- News / CRL – Central Elétrica: Call for VOLTS – International Encounter for Performative Arts (Portugal)CRL – Central Elétrica is looking for artistic proposals from young creators in performative arts to be part of VOLTS – International Encounter for Performative Arts, in 2023 in Porto, Portugal. Applying artists/collectives must be from the member countries of the Iberescena Program, excluding Portugal: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Spain, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.
- News / Open Call for PLANT - Performing Life Akademia Network (Portugal, Greece, Spain)Performing Life Akademia Network [PLANT] is a 2-year transdisciplinary project, funded by Creative Europe Programme, that aims to encourage the development and experimentation of contextual artistic and curatorial practices around cross-performing arts, eco-thinking and everyday life. PLANT is now calling for proposals for artistic projects to be developed through residencies of 1 year period, in the countries involved in the project (Portugal, Greece and Spain).
- News / Tanzzentrale: Creative Residency Programme for Dance (Germany)Tanzzentrale’s Creative Residency programme offers national and international dance companies and choreographers the opportunity to conduct a phase of their project under professional conditions in the Tanzzentrale studios. Residencies last 7-14 days.
- Library / The Ultimate Cookbook for Cultural Managers - The EU Green Deal and Live Performance OrganisationsNavigate the jungle of EU law and get a better understanding of the many initiatives related to the EU Green Deal.
- News / Buzz Network: Diverse Voices in Youth Theatre (UK)The BUZZ Network, an EU project aiming at cross-pollinating youth theatre practice, is calling for professional youth theatre artists to participate in an Artists Training Lab at Youth Theatre Arts Scotland in Glasgow from 12-16 June 2023. The funded five-day programme will offer professional youth theatre artists the chance to:
- News / Baltic Dance Platform: Open Call For Baltic Performances and Pitches (Latvia)This open call is for contemporary dance artists of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia to participate in the third Baltic Dance Platform, which will take place Riga, Latvia on 9-11 February 2024. Three performances and five pitch presentations from each Baltic country will be selected to participate in the event.
- News / Common Stories: Common LAB 2023 (France, Sweden, Egypt, Portugal)Common Stories are looking for 8 theatre directors, playwrights, choreographers and performance makers to take part in Common LAB 2023, an itinerant 8-week laboratory in France, Sweden, Egypt and Portugal from September - November 2023. Applicants should be performing arts artists living and working in Europe, with a good command of English.
- News / Schaubude Berlin: Open Call for Virtual Performing Arts StageJam (Online)Schaubude Berlin are inviting artists and groups to take part in performative jam sessions in virtual space. Over the course of the fourth StageJam, running from 4-10 June 2023, you can spend an entire week exploring the theatrical potential of online tools and immerse yourself in the platform Gather Town. The central focus of this artistic research is the development of short theatre and performance formats that take place within the virtual spaces of Gather Town.
- News / UCArts: Appel à projets, ‘Création et Intelligence Artificielle’ (France)Cet appel s’adresse aux créateur.ice.s inscrits dans une démarche professionnelle en France ou à l’étranger. Il propose une dotation pour un temps de résidence et la réalisation d’un projet de création liant une ou plusieurs pratiques artistiques avec la thématique de l’intelligence artificielle.
- News / The Green Room: GreenHaven Artist Residencies for Artists at Risk / Displaced Artists (Germany)TGR The Green Room in Cologne, Germany, invites performing artists from non-EU countries to apply for a fully-funded residency within the programme GreenHaven Artist Residencies. The GreenHaven Artist Residency is especially intended for artists who are at risk in their current country of residence or country of origin. TGR also accept applications from artists who are currently residing in EU countries due to difficult situations in their country of origin.
- News / HochX: Residency for Collaboration Between Munich and International Groups (Germany)HochX will offer an international residency from 26 June – 16 July 2023 to empower artists from Munich and abroad to connect with one another and collaborate on a project idea for the performing arts. Collaborating teams apply as tandems. Up to 6 artists per tandem can collectively apply for any new artistic collaboration they intend to create together.Closed