IETM, International network for contemporary performing arts, is a network of 500 professional organisations engaged in the contemporary performing arts from over 50 countries. Their members include independent artists and other performing arts professionals, festivals, companies, producers, theatres, research and resource centres, universities and institutional bodies.
For implementing an EU project, IETM are looking for a full-time Project Coordinator, who will execute and support the 18-month process of the project implementation. The extension of the contract is possible, but it is subject to securing funding upon the end of the project.
IETM are looking for a hands-on and multi-skilled person, with a positive attitude and a passion for performing arts. The successful candidate will have a strategic approach to project management and a progressive outlook towards finding the best solutions.
Skills and experience:
- Three to six years of experience in the performing arts or wider cultural sector, at an international level. Direct experience in performing arts touring management is a vital asset.
- Experience in production and administration. Knowledge of communication tools, channels and strategies is a bonus.
- Strong written and spoken skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, in a multicultural environment.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, strategic thinking and practical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, shifting between tasks and keeping oversight of priorities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Experience in managing EU projects is desirable, but not required.
This is a full-time position, based in Brussels. The wage will be defined based on the Belgian salary scale for the performing arts sector (column B).