If cultural mobility is a core part of your activity as an organisation or an individual, you can apply to join our network.
Guidelines for Members
Membership Application Form
Mission and aims
On the Move is the international information network dedicated to artistic and cultural mobility, gathering as of early 2023, 66 members from 24 countries. Since 2002, On the Move provides regular, up-to-date and free information on mobility opportunities, conditions and funding, and advocates the multiple values of cross-border cultural mobility.
By federating the cultural sector around a qualitative vision and progressive approach to cultural mobility, On the Move aims to ease and coordinate cultural mobility information provision and to encourage, through targeted professional development, research and advocacy actions, a concept of mobility that is respectful of social standards and environmental awareness, and that promotes cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue. OTM’s overarching goal is to be a key reference of knowledge, both on-site and virtual, that promotes a concept of mobility that is progressive, responsible, and sustainable – for the benefit of individual artists and cultural professionals as well as the culture and arts sector in Europe and internationally.
OTM’s activities aim:
- To research, collect and spread information (also through signposting) in order to support the professional cross-border and international mobility of artists and professionals active in the cultural sector, in Europe and internationally.
- To analyse, study and explain mobility-related information to artists, culture professionals, policy makers and funders and interested parties.
- To bring together its members and other relevant organisations as well as institutions responsible for the collection, study and spreading of mobility-related information in order to share data and work methods and to improve access to cultural mobility information.
- To coordinate cultural mobility information provision within its membership and to advocate for a concept of mobility that is respectful of social standards and environmental awareness, and that promotes cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue.
Benefits for members
- Actively take part in working group meetings organised within OTM’s activities on the below topics (topics may evolve in the future, based on members’ needs and/or the context). These groups are self-organised by members and/or facilitated by OTM secretariat:
- Administrative aspects related to Mobility (Mobility Info Points).
- Cultural mobility funding.
- (En)forced mobility.
- Green context-specific mobility.
- International professional development programmes.
- Access to the latest available updates and/or information related to cultural mobility upon request to the general secretariat.
- Contribute, within a proposed timeframe, content to new publications or updates to existing publications and/or advocacy actions.
- Take part in OTM public meetings or events when the topics are relevant with their fields of expertise.
Annual membership fees
|Individual membership||35 EUR|
Membership fees for organisations scale according to the organisation’s annual budget:
|Annual budget of up to 50,000 EUR||65 EUR|
|Annual budget of up to 100,000 EUR||125 EUR|
|Annual budget of up to 200,000 EUR||190 EUR|
|Annual budget of more than 200,000 EUR||315 EUR|
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.