Theatre Info Finland (TINFO) cooperates with professional theatre artists, directors, producers and festival managers. They publish the annual Finnish theatre statistics, and provide information and advice on international mobility.
Theatre Info Finland
- Working groups:
News & resources
- Library / Toolkit for Theatre Production and MobilityThis website gives theatre professionals practical advice on producing a stage play and taking a show on the road. The toolkit includes budget examples, sample contracts, tips for distribution of duties and other essential production tools. Main target groups: production managers, producers, directors.
- Library / Sustainability, Resilience and Performance UtopiasIn the 2015 edition of TINFO News – Sustainability, Resilience and Performance Utopias, we are interested in utopic thinking that reveals the potential for (sustainable) change. We are also interested in exploring coping strategies in the artistic process, how critical meanings are articulated in artistic performances.
- Library / To Moscow! Networking and Mobility Guide for Performing Arts in RussiaThe Finnish Theatre Information Centre (TINFO) has published a handbook “To Moscow!.”, which contains tips and recommendations to Finnish theatres planning to tour Russia and will definitely be of help to all those planning to perform in Russia and to Russian theatres.
- Library / Mobility Infopoint Mapping FinlandFinland. Tinfo - the Finnish Theatre Information Center, partner to the EU mobility pilot project Practics, carried out a mapping of the Mobility Information services in Finland.
- Library / Impediments to Mobility in the EU Live Performance Sector and Possible SolutionsThis study was carried out during the European Year of Workers’ Mobility 2006 and is part of a wider project on mobility in the European Union’s live performance sector, called Mobile.Home, which was initiated by several European organisations active in the live performance sector in Europe.