Wales Arts International enables international work in the arts through collaborations, projects, networks and communication, offering a gateway between the arts of Wales and the world. They provide advice and support to artists and arts organisations from Wales who work internationally, and are a contact point for international artists organisations and agencies working in or connecting with Wales.
Wales Arts International
- Working groups:
News & resources
- News / Wales in France Cultural Fund for Welsh-French CollaborationsCreatives across Wales and France are invited to apply for grants from the new Wales in France Cultural Fund, which supports collaboration across the two countries. The fund is open to individuals and organisations working in the field of culture, creativity and wellbeing.
- Library / Mobility Webinar - UK & EU Mobility Flows in the Visual ArtsFor this Webinar, On the Move collaborated with Wales Arts International and Arts Infopoint UK to exchange on the artistic and cultural mobility flows between EU’s Member-States and the United Kingdom.
- News / Wales Arts International > Invitation to Tender for Roadmap for a New Evaluation ModelWales Arts International has issued an invitation to tender to write a roadmap for a research project that will develop a model for measuring the impact of international cultural activity on the goals of the Well-being of Future Generations ActClosed
- Funding Guides / Mobility Funding Guide to the United KingdomOur guide to cross-border mobility for artists and cultural workers from and travelling to United Kingdom. This cultural mobility funding guide lists national, local and international resources from both public and private funders. Two kinds of opportunity are included: outgoing and incoming. The outgoing opportunities are for nationals and residents of United Kingdom wishing to travel outside the country. The incoming opportunities are for nationals from other countries who want to travel to United Kingdom.
- Library / Briefing Note on Brexit for the Arts Sector‘Brexit is not (only) a UK issue’. The International team of Arts Council of Wales, Wales Arts International, has published a briefing note for the arts sector as we all prepare for the implications of Brexit. Wales Arts International is a member of On the Move. Read and share this document.
- Library / Evaluation of the International Opportunities Fund (Wales)Wales Arts International has commissioned an evaluation of the International Opportunities Fund (IOF) and its impact on the mobility of artists and cultural professionals based in Wales. The research was carried out by On the Move through interviews with both recipients of the IOF awards and their international partners.